We were able to catch a short interview with the legendary Hideo Kojima from Konami and Kojima Productions, thanks to Pluto Games! So we tried to ask a few of the questions that we felt mattered, in the limited amount of time we had. Please keep in mind that a translator was translating my questions and Hideo Kojima’s answers.WaSaBe: How are you doing today? Kojima: I’m enjoying it, I never expected Dubai to be so wintry *laughs*! WaSaBe: How would you compare working with Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, compared to your other work with the Metal Gear Solid series? Kojima: Well, if it was all done by us, the MGR wouldn’t have realized. It is within the Metal Gear universe and it is a Metal Gear game, but it’s a very different Metal Gear Game. By hack and slash, you would feel revealed [Stress relieve] . This is unprecedented in terms of, you can hack and slash from anywhere and any part and it works!
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on TwitterFollow @Game_Overviews
Subscribe to us on YouTube
The GO Cast
Click here to subscribe to us on iTunes!
- salim benhouhou (@salim594) on How to fix the Steam purchase error (GO solutions Ep1)
- lukan on How to fix the Steam purchase error (GO solutions Ep1)
- :( on Pokemon hack allows you to see opponent’s team and moves!
- Bader Noaimi on The Witcher 3 continues to amaze with it’s new gameplay footage
- Bader Noaimi on E3 2014: Assassin’s Creed: Unity
3ds Call of duty Capcom dlc dubai e3 e3 2012 E3 2014 EA event final fantasy GAMES12 Games 12 Halo halo 4 Hideo Kojima indie kojima konami MEFCC Mega man metal gear mgs microsoft next-gen nintendo pc Pluto Games podcast ps3 ps4 PSVITA Review sega sony square enix squareenix steam TGS 2012 ubisoft wii u wiiu xbox xbox 360 XBOX ONE