Nintendo announces MiiVerse which is meant to be a more dynamic approach to interacting with Mii’s. It will also play a major role in the WiiU’s user interface which enphasises social interaction. Here is what we know of it so far:
- Shows you what people are playing
- Comments can be dropped within gameplay
- In game form/QA system that helps players who are stuck
- Use video chat to communicate with Mii
- MiiVerse will have its own social network that can be accessed from 3DS and mobile phones
Very little is still know, but one thing is for sure: Nintendo wants to make the WiiU a social interactive gaming device.
Look forward to Tuesday as Nintendo unveils more info as well as gameplay footage!